Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blessing Ceremony

Two weeks ago I attended the blessing ceremony of my friend, Rachel.
Kendal (my oldest sister) was part of the worship team for the event, so I came early and was able to photograph some of the happenings.

My friend, Cailin was the hairstylist and official photographer. She is very talented at both! (this is my friend Anna Marie to the right)

Sophia entertained us with interesting snippets while I sat on the counter taking pictures and Cailin worked on Rachel's hair. Sophia played "Mary Did You Know" on her harp for the ceremony.

 
 
 Rachel and I had a blast the day before decorating the church, and then decorating these cupcakes while watching Night at the Museum 2.

                                                    Stephen and Jimmy, Rachel's brother
 
                                                          Rachel was soooo gorgeous!

 

 
                 Adelaide, me, Rachel, Hannah Grace, Morgan, and Cailin after the ceremony (Morgan also played her harp for the ceremony)
                                                 
                                                              Cailin, you're the best :)
 ~Kelsey Morgan

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awe, Thanks! You take such amazing pictures!! Could you send some to me? :)