Friday, October 8, 2010

We're back! by Kelsey

We just got back yesterday from a week long vacation in Floyd, and then a day spent at our Aunt Carrie and Brian's house. We had a lovely time there. We also got to see our Grandad Thurman, Mama's dad. He took us to some really neat places, so I'll be sharing a lot of photos soon. We actually went there in June also, but didn't blog any photos.

Kendal and I learned to drive the four~wheelers some more this time, and took quite a few rides with passengers. We picked about a half bushel of apples there, so when we got back last night, we peeled and sliced them with a borrowed peeler, corer, slicer. We also picked more fox grapes to make jam. That was a lot of fun. Pictures are coming soon. Well that's all for now!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Kelsey! I'm glad you had a good trip! :) I love getting fresh apples from orchards!! :)
-Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Kendal and Kelsey. Keep up the good work with the blog! (But Kendal needs to post more:D)I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures from the vacation. Sorry I've not been more intelligent in responding to your comments. I'm still figuring the whole blogger thing out. I don't really know how often people check the comments that they leave on other peoples blogs. I found out that you two do though. So, from now on, I will respond under any comments that get posted! Hope this all makes sense. God bless.

~Gavin

Butler Family Member said...

Gavin,
Yep, it makes sense! :) And yes, I definitely need to post more, (after all, it is my blog) but most of my computer time is spent on accounting lectures and computer work for Chick-fil-A, so the blog gets neglected. (I guess it's pretty low on the priority list.)
-Kendal