Monday, February 21, 2011

Flower Photos

One of my very favorite things to do is take close-up photos of flowers and other similar things outdoors. We have many different beautiful flowers in our yard that are very fun to photograph! Here are some of my very favorite ones I've taken so far...
This photo was taken the summer before last of a neighbor's cherry tree. Isn't the bee cute?
Snapdragons in our deck flower-boxes.
Carpet rose with a unknown green bug. ;)
Gerber daisies.
Blue-berry flowers in our yard.
More blue-berry flowers in our yard. ;)
Camellia blooms in our yard.
A Gerber daisy.
Swallowtail butterfly on Lantana.
Swallow tailed butterfly on verbena.
Iris in our yard.
A Gerber daisy in a bouquet dad gave mom.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I hope ya'll have a wonderful week!
~Kelsey

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys, how was your week? Great pictures!
I have that electrician interview today. Very excited about that, and would love some prayer. See ya'll on Sunday?

Gavin

Butler Family Member said...

Yep, we will see you on Sunday, unless something unexpected happens. We will probably call you on Sunday morning to let y'all know. We are all having a great week, it when by very quickly! I'm praying that your interview will go well! ~Kelsey

Unknown said...

Thanks.
See y'all then.