Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daniel's birthday pictures, and other fun stuff! :)

This is Daniel and Grandma  Butler on Daniel's birthday outing.
This is my littlest sibling, Joshua. He is nine months old, and I think he is the cutest baby ever. ( I know, I'm so modest) ;)
This is my little brother Noah, my great aunt Bess ( grandma's twin sister) and Daniel.
Joshua quietly played through the meal, sitting beside Mama. Okay, I'll admit, it was only for a little while. :) 
My oldest sister, Kendal, Grandma, and me. (Kelsey)
This is Anna and Isaac.
Mary and Joy.


This is D. Dale Sides teaching a neat class we attended a few weeks ago.
Joshua and Daniel
I told Joshua to smile at Mary,and he did!
(and then he growled at her later)
Sweet Anna Grace and Joshua. By then he was tired of having his picture taken and wouldn't smile.

This is "Companion." He is an  amazingly tame pigeon that has been visiting us every once in a while. 

He is also incredibly smart! I was sitting cross legged on our front porch talking to him one morning,and he flew down and sat beside me! So  I patted my knee, hoping he would hop on,and he did! :) He has also clime on Daniel's shoulder,and walked around behind his neck to the other side, and eaten oat bran from  our hands! One day, three of us were siting on the outside ledge of the trampoline, and he flew up and sat beside us!
At first he would only let Noah pet him, but then he gave up and let all of us pet him too.

We now have about six or so of these irises fully bloomed in our yard! Doesn't that fuzy thing in the middle look like some sort of sea creature?
I hope ya'll enjoyed the pictures! Have a great rest of the week ! ~Kelsey

3 comments:

Butler Family Member said...

Hello everyone! If y'all have any problems commenting on this post will you please inform me? Thanks! ~Kelsey

Unknown said...

Seems to be working now.

Savories of life said...

I think your brother is so cute! Infact I am one of those few ( I only know one other girl like me) who does not like chcolate. Come on over and follow my blog.