Saturday, March 5, 2011

Last weekend

Last Sunday we all went to Williamsburgh. We finally had a tour of the Governor's Palace, which was really neat. I was shocked though at how small all the rooms were! The doorways were fairly short also, so the people then must have been pretty petite.We met up with Aunt Carrie and Brian, and we also got to meet their foreign exchange student. Hear are some pictures I took while we were there.I'm sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures inside the Palace. There was very little lighting inside, and it was a cloudy day.











This is my greatest photographic masterpiece! ;)





Later I might post a few more pictures. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! ~Kelsey

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks like fun :) My sister and brother-in-law live up in Williamsburg near there. Colonial Williamsburg in general is very cool place to visit..so much history!

♥Katie said...

Nice pictures!
Thanks for the comment! And thank you for adding me to your sidebar!!
~Katie

P.s I hope we can get together soon, We've missed you guys!

Butler Family Member said...

Yes, I agree, we really should get together! You're welcome, I really enjoy photograpy also! ~Kelsey

Rachel and Sarah said...

I Love Williamsburg too! It's been years since I've been into the Governer's Palace! :) Did the guide make you all line up for a minuet in the ballroom?
I think the size of the rooms was made up for in the granduer of them! :) See you later! ~Rachel