Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pictures that go with last post

Here are the pictures I told y'all about, plus some from a friends' blessing ceremony, who just turned fourteen.
The people in this picture are, from left to right, Rees W. Jacob T. Erin Pollard, me (Kelsey), and my oldest sister, Kendal. Meredith (Alexander) monogrammed these aprons for Elliot's graduation, and us three girls thought we should wear them while we served the refreshments. Thanks Meredith!
                    My friend Cailin G. me, Olivia S. (it was her blessing ceremony) and Kendal.
                                            My good friend, Erin Pollard, myself, and Kendal.
                       This is the hummingbird I caught. It was a female Ruby throated hummingbird. In the picture you can see it's eyes closed from lack of energy.
It isn't actually standing on the perch, it was so weak it just layed on it's belly.
Erin Pollard, Kendal and me at the Pollard's house Friday night.
Joshua and Rebeka Pollard
Abbie Hilton holding the G's baby, Mrs.Hilton, and Mrs. G, on Sunday after church.

Mrs. C's amazing garden.She owns four different flavors of mint!

Left to right, Nate Waller, Luke Hilton, the two Hood brothers, Joshua Waller, and Caleb Waller, who are twins. Their whole family visited our church a while back.
Isaac found a furry little buddy at the Wilsons'. ;)

The crowd in general.

One of Maddie's goats. I don't think it was supposed to be out. ;)

The three legged race.

Little children's tug-of-war.

left to right, me, Morgan Wilson, Rachel Heffington, And Kendal.
Young adults' tug-of-war


Boys' side
While I was with the goats and cows, Kendal watched some of the other people play guitar.(and wished she had brought her own)

Same thing, from other side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelsey! I loved looking at all the (semi) new pictures! :) Olivia's ceremony was such a blast!

Love,
Morgan