Thursday, November 3, 2011

"I See the Light"... 2

Here is the video that we posted yesterday and had to remove. The inappropriate thumbnails that followed the previous version have been delt with. My appologies to anyone who saw the 1st version. As a first time youtube user, I had no idea how important it is to tag, describe and categorize your videos! 
For those of you that didn't see the other post, this is a video of a friend and I (Kendal) playing "I See the Light" from Tangled. Rees Ward is playing the violin, Christian Ward is turning the page for me (at one point I mistakenly nod my head and he almost turns it- too funny. :) ), Kelsey is videotaping and I'm playing the piano. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!!!!!! THAT was AMAZING y'all!! well done!! Bravo! =D

Abigail said...

Very nice!! :)