Thursday, November 10, 2011

what is it about belt buckles?

While in Floyd, on vacation this year, I found this huge belt buckle. Tell me what you think. ;)
(No, my hair wasn't quite that long, I was bending over. I've had it cut quite a bit shorter since then)
Isn't it ginormous? I don't think it's a real word, but it's one of my favorites. ;) I considered buying it, just for fun. I almost regret it.:) Anyway, one word you could use to describe it would be "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." this is a real picture, it isn't photo shopped.
You guys can pray for Joshua, 'cause on Tuesday he shoved a piece of apple up his nose and it's stuck there. It is causing Mom quite a bit of worry, because if it slides out a little farther, it will block his airway.
I hope you guys have a great rest of the week, and later on I'll post about the actors from "Courageous" that visited our church Sunday.
~Kelsey

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thanks for the update! Nice buckle:)
Poor Joshua! Is he doing better now?