Thursday, December 8, 2011

Laminin (by Kendal)

I saw this video a few years ago, and I still can't get over how neat laminin is. If you hven't heard of laminin, here is the video. It gets off to a rather slow start, but hang in there, because this is really cool!

 
Wow! So, now that you know...
Earlier today I was in the CFA break room, just talking to one of the guys I work with about biology and science in general. (It turns out that this guy has a biology degree from William and Mary.) So, then this other guy comes in and jokingly tells the first guy that he should analyze the molecular structure of chicken. Then the second guy's face lights up, and he says, "Oh, last night in church, I learned the coolest thing! There's this cell called laminin, and you know that verse about how Jesus holds all things together?" Needless to say, the biology guy thought that was amazing. :)
Well, I hope all of you are having a great week!
-Kendal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this several times before...and every time it never fails to amaze me. :-) Thanks so much for sharing friend!

~Morgan