Saturday, December 10, 2011

A quote (by Kendal)

Although I am not one to go around quoting books and such, I do appriciate good quotes. Here is one that I really like:

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

I think it's fun to say, and quite clever. If anyone has a favorite (or a few favorite) quotes that they would like to share, please comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelsey!
I really enjoyed reading your blog. It is so neat!
The video "I See the Light" was beautiful.....tell Kendal that she did a great job!:)
I hope to see you again soon!
Happy 2012!

Love in Christ,
Olivia:) (Shedd)

Butler Family Member said...

Thank you, Olivia! I'll try to post the video we were telling you about... -Kendal