Wednesday, September 22, 2010

By Kendal (imagine that!)

Well, I'm back to blogging! I need to head off to bed, but I wanted to let y'all know that I haven't given up blogging, I just haven't made time for it. I've sometimes found myself wishing that we had more hours in a day!
Well, I'd better go! I'll try to catch up on y'all's blogs tomorrow, and maybe do a real post, but we'll see!

Kendal


P.S. By the way, Kelsey, I thought your posts were great!
I know, it's sad when you haven't even read your own blog! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kendal. I had an idea for you blog, if I may. I was thinking about the stories from work that you told me/us. I think that you should have an ongoing thread, about funny things that happen at Chick-fil-a. You know, life at CF, with a humorous twist. Tell me what you think.

Gavin

Butler Family Member said...

Neat idea. Maybe when I get back from work, I can try to do a short post- maybe a couple times a week. Think I'll try it- we'll see what happens! Thanks for the idea! -Kendal

Unknown said...

Hey. No problem. If you have any ideas, and if you ever have any time, feel free to send 'em my way.
And if anyone in your family is a good artist, cartoon or otherwise, then you could actually make your own comic strip. How cool would that be?

~Gavin