Friday, September 3, 2010

Pictures! by Kelsey

I hope y'all enjoy the pictures! I was planning on posting a picture of Kendal and I at the pool, but the one I liked of me I had sunglasses on, and what's the use of a picture if you can't tell who I am? Anyone know why it's called a Snapdragon?
This is one of my favorite colors in Snapdragons.
A picture very similar to the one above won a photo contest but it had a shiny little fly on it. And I wasn't the photographer!
Daniel found this butterfly drying it's wings in our backyard. It must have been a very fortunate cousin of the ones I've been squishing. I keep finding the caterpillars on my carrots.
I love this picture! I love the way you can see the little flecks of color on it's wings.
Joshua is so cute! He smiles all the time, though he is usually smiling at something over our heads. We think he can see angels above us and I'm jealous!
My camera can take good pictures when it wants to!
I'm thinking about sending this in for a phota contest.
Mama claims I can jump so high because my toes are so long! I'm trying to type while everyone is watching Veggie Tales, it's very difficult! Especially when the new Silly Song "Pants" is playing! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! ~Kelsey

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi Kelsey!
Good to hear from you girls! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
-Morgan

Oldest of many said...

Hey Butler's!! It sure does feel good to write a comment again! ;) Kelsey, I really like the pictures. I think photography is one of the neatest things!! There are so many things to see through it.

Keep up the good work!
Matthew