Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Love This Song... and T-shirt war

 
I haven't seen the actual movie yet, but I've met two of the actors! (that counts as something , right?)
I met Rusty Martin Sr. and his son, Rusty Martin Jr. who plays Dylan in the movie.
Mom and Dad saw the movie in theaters, but decided to just let us kids watch it when it came out in dvd.
We do have the movie soundtrack though, and I quickly memorized the words for "Couragous" and "When we're together,"  which is my favorite. :)
The video below is hillarious, it's done by the same guys who did the Taco- Bell song.
If you have younger brothers or sisters, you might know these guys as the "Bentley Brothers."
Tell me if you like it!
~Kelsey 

1 comment:

♥Katie said...

LOVE the song, "When we're together" !! I've learned to play it on my guitar ! =)